SBA 7a Loans
Category : Business Banking
SBA 7(a) LOANS
7(a) loans allow eligible borrowers to start, acquire or expand a small business. This type of loan is the most basic and the most commonly used within the SBA’s line of business loan programs. Borrowers must apply through participating lender institutions. Windsor Funds has access to SBA’s Preferred Lender Program.
The SBA 7(a) Loan program from the Small Business Administration provides financial assistance for small and medium sized businesses. Businesses can use loan proceeds to purchase real estate, finance a new construction project or even expand their existing building. With more liberal guidelines, you can purchase additional inventory to fuel growth, finance accounts receivable, use proceeds as working capital, or even refinance existing debt to lower monthly payments and improve cash flow. SBA 7(a) Loans can also be used for Business acquisitions.
Our partners are part of the SBA’s Preferred Lender Program which ensures a streamlined process with minimal paperwork.
– Loan amounts up to $5,000,000
– Maximum guaranty at $3,750,000
– Down payments as low as 10% depending on the purpose of the loan
– Lower monthly payments options due to longer repayment terms
– Repayment terms up to 7 years for inventory and working capital
– Repayment terms up to 10 years for machinery and equipment
– Repayment terms up to 25 years for commercial real estate
– SBA 7(a) loans are fully amortized
– No balloon payments
– No prepayment penalty on loans with terms less than 15 years
Contact us today to find out if an SBA 7(a) backed by the Small Business Administration is right for your business.